Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Belated Update

Woops.

So here I sit, having what seems like one of the best nights of my life:  cheap wine, sleeping dogs, spinach and artichoke dip, Eclipse, and a purpose.  Life is only great when one has a purpose.  While I already had several purposes, one has suddenly come to the forefront in an effort to monopolize my life - and I love it!

I feel like I should walk around with a shirt that says "Save the Bobo's" (save the tata's).  For those of you who don't know Beau, he's a GSP, and we call all GSP's Bobo's.  We say, "Oh, look at that pretty Bobo" or "Wow, that Bobo is much bigger than ours".  Well, now I run my own Bobo rescue.  Purpose fulfilled?

So, that is my reason for the belated update (end bird walking).

Halloween Pictures:  you want them, you deserve them.  We had a blast, and if you missed it, we missed you - but were probably not aware of your absence... the punch is also a memory eraser, as the giraffe and the parakeet found out.

My festive tablescape:  Add one part Joanna's Fabrics, multiple parts food, and ten parts arachnid, you have it.


And now it's not letting me add more photos... This makes me angry.  Anyhoo, fun was to be had.  And now, my darling husband has taken it upon himself to strip this room of all of its wallpaper and remove all the trim.  He bought books and tools and fun things, and now he is redoing the wainscoting and trim.  I'm afraid, but I hope things will turn out for the best.  The neatest thing was uncovering all the previous owner's markings on the wall.  I took lots of pictures to show the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment