Monday, January 14, 2013

Whole30: Day 12

Who said it was supposed to get easier?!

Get them over here right now.

I'm going to beat them.

The cravings for both of us reared their ugly heads today.  We had a huge breakfast, but Justin was still gassed at this workout.  We had a delicious and satisfying lunch, but walking through Walmart almost killed us.  We had the most perfect dinner, but all we wanted was to drag ourselves to the nearest Sonic for ice cream.

What's that all about?!

Today (shhh, writing on Day13), I've stabilized.  Perhaps my palate is just getting too used to whatever I'm feeding it.  I figured maybe I needed to spice things up, so I bought some pico de gallo (freshly made, nothing unPaleo).  Hopefully it will be the thing that helps.

Breakfast:
Frittata with red bell peppers and mushrooms
Half a hamburger patty
Clementine

Lunch:
Spice rubbed ribs
Steamed carrots and broccoli


Dinner:
Pork tenderloin with apricots
Carmelized onions and mushrooms
Roasted asparagus


As Justin mentioned, in the midst of the throws of cravings, 
"We're eating great food.  Why are we craving all that stupid stuff?"


No comments:

Post a Comment