Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Whole30: Day 14

Still stuck on recap!

Tuesday was Day 14.  Still feeling great.  I came home, pumped about getting some rescue stuff done, and then I had a quick snack, and we went to Crossfit.  I forgot my knee brace, and of course, I tweaked it again.  Still causing me some twinges today...

Breakfast:
(on the run)
Slices of meat
Orange

Justin - I sent Justin to work with a tupperware of uncooked eggs (yolks/whites) and topped with spinach.  He nuked it in the microwave (only needs about 1 minute 30 seconds), and the eggs cook completely!  Voila, no fuss for me.

Lunch:
Leftover chicken n dumplings (but the chicken was mostly gone, so I added some leftover pork for protein)
Apple

Dinner:
Chicken drumsticks cajun style
Steamed veggies (broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower)

This has been a very unexciting food week for me.  I will really need to revamp and recharge my meal plan for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment