Sunday, January 6, 2013

Whole30: Day 5

I'm hitting the wall.  I'm getting pretty depressed by the limitations of this diet.  I feel like I can't leave my house without being not only tempted, but also feeling horrible surges of guilt because now that I've gotten into this diet and read the research, I know just how bad those tempting things are.  They're not 'real'.

I wish I could go back and decide to take the blue pill instead...

(Yes, that was a Matrix reference)

Breakfast Day 5:
Ham slices
An orange
Some olives

Lunch Day 5:
SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DELICIOUS ROASTED PEPPER SOUP (Paleo Fail)
But instead -
Turkey sausage
Baby carrots
Almonds

Dinner Day 5:
(Probably the most normal meal so far)
Meatloaf
Green beans with carrots and mushrooms

No pictures tonight.  I'm still really tired, and now I just feel really depressed and stifled (and dammit I want a coke).

No comments:

Post a Comment