Monday, January 28, 2013

Whole30: Day 26

Well, we had a nice Sunday at the Parker house.  I got up, made a big ole breakfast, we watched some TV, then made lunch.  Justin went to crossfit (I stayed home, Mr. Zack had the oozy poops... not so fun to clean up after).  Around 3pm, Lauren and I decided to do a little shopping.  We started out at my favorite store... TJMaxx!  I found an awesome rug to go in the formal living room, and I also got a white table cloth for her baby shower we'll be hosting in a few weeks.

Then we hopped over to Old Navy.  I got a few things:


and this, but in a light cream color...


and some really pretty jewelry!

Then we went to JoAnn's fabric store where I picked up some card stock paper for a project for the shower.  I'm thinking this:  


We left JoAnn's and headed to Target.  We shopped for a while, checking out their jewelry (surprisingly pricey), baby stuff, and home goods.  I didn't plan to purchase anything, but on a whim, I picked up a coral colored cake stand, to use for the shower.  I think it will fit the Yellow/Coral/Grey scheme we'll be using, to match her nursery.

Oh, yes, we ate food yesterday too.  I got invited to go to La Huerta (my absolute favorite) to visit with Myra while she was passing through, but I had to decline... I am so close to the end of the Whole30, and all I wanted was a margarita.  I knew I would slip up somehow.

Breakfast:
Banana/egg pancakes (honestly, you can't eat scrambled eggs everyday... I needed a new presentation)
Turkey patty, spinach

Lunch:
Chicken sliced in small pieces and cooked in coconut oil
Carrots and cherry tomatoes

Dinner:
Stuffed Bell Peppers


No comments:

Post a Comment