Thursday, January 24, 2013

Whole30: Day 22

Well, the lesson I learned today... I think I am not ready to say goodbye to things like mac'n'cheese.  They are still, even after this experience, too special :) I haven't yet rid myself of that need to eat 'like a normal person'.  It may take eating mostly Paleo, and possibly a few more Whole30's before I get to that point.

In the meantime, I weighed myself this morning (Day 23 in actuality) and I weighed 135.6!!!

That's 9.2lbs in 22 days.  I'm pretty stoked.  I'm excited to keep going and learning more about Paleo and making recipes.  I'm thrilled at the idea that I can know exactly what's in everything I eat.  I don't have to put my health in someone else's hands.

So food today (and sorry for the lack of pictures, food is just fuel, no need to glorify it lol):

Breakfast:
Nuked scrambled eggs with tomatoes and spinach
Clementine

Lunch:
Leftover meatloaf
Green beans
A dried apricot for good measure

WOD was pretty arm intense last night, but not a bad workout.  I felt good the entire time, although still struggling with dry mouth/throat (from my knee medicine, I've finally figured out).

Dinner:
Salmon filet
Spinach salad with red bell pepper
Sauteed Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment