Saturday, January 26, 2013

Whole30: Day 24

The day from Hades...

So we're fostering Zack right?  Well, I thought I'd be nice and let all of the dogs out this morning, instead of letting Justin do it - back track:  I have forever and always gotten up early to let the dogs out. We start doing the Whole30, and so I can have time to make breakfast and get lunches ready, Justin has started taking them out - I thought I would take them out to be sweet.

Bad idea.  Beau stopped to poop on another bush, and instead of shaking his booty and coming on in, he apparently decided to go for a country romp.  It took two cars and an entire hour of driving around just to find the stupid dog.  Honestly, I cannot WAIT for our fence to be finished.  Beau is a jerk.

Lots of yelling and screaming and crying later, and Justin left with his breakfast and I stayed to mop myself up and head to work.

Let's just say, I was beyond having an appetite at that moment in time.  As the day continued, I could tell I was going to have a serious tension headache, and my stomach was still in knots, so I didn't feel like eating what I brought for lunch either.  By the time I got home, I was near to throwing up because the headache was so bad.  I got some medicine and finally found some relief by the time the WOD came around.  It was a sprint WOD today, but man, 40 pushups in a row at the end are killer!

Breakfast:
Intentions - egg scramble with steak, clementine
Reality - half a clementine (it tasted funny) and some almonds

Lunch:
Intentions - egg scramble with steak (still uneaten from breakfast)
Reality - nothing

Dinner:
Fish filet and salad

Was that enough?  No way.  Did I feel good yesterday?  Not by half.  Am I glad it's Saturday?  Thanking the good lord.  Am I going to buy bacon today?

You bet your socks I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment